F45 Training Westlake, Lakeway & Domain
Here is what we look for from our coaches/trainers:
Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Coach-F45 Training
F45 uses scientifically proven concepts to push your body to do its best. Participants complete intervals throughout the 45 min training sessions.This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else. F45 is the fastest growing franchise in the world with 1000+ locations open and more coming. Check out to find out more.
PersonalTrainer/ Group Fitness Coach Job Description:
The F45 Personal Trainer will lead up to 38 participants through F45 specific group training sessions.
· Responsible for creating positive, high energy, F45 personal training sessions
· Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio when needed.
· Responsible for marketing your F45 Training services inside and outside the F45 studio. Examples are marketing events with your F45 team, corp events, tents and tables
· Responsible for building F45 attendance and retaining current clientele
· Responsible for the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
· Responsible for your scheduled F45 group personal training sessions including but not limited to requesting substitute trainers to cover your session, helping other trainers when available and assisting as a floor trainer when applicable.
· Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations.
· Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention when applicable.
· Assist Sales Associates, when needed, with F45 studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast with current pricing options.
· Must be flexible and willing to work weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager and/or Head Trainer
Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Requirements
· Intermediate level knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics.
· Must have the ability to multi-task and stay organized while training up to 38 clients in one group training session.
· Must have the ability to progress and regress exercises on the fly, in real time
· Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
· Must have the desire and capacity to train all fitness levels, novice to elite.
· Must hold a current fitness certification from an F45 approved education company such as ACSM,ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFFA, NFPT, NPTI, etc.
· Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of F45 curriculum.
· Must have current CPR/AED certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $55.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $55.00 /hour
Hours per week:
25-40 Hours a week
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Company’s Facebook page:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.