QTC Medical Group Inc
QTC Medical Group has a Physician/Medical Analystopening for an experienced professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. A subject matter expert to assist with reviewing reports and data from various sources. Position may be part-time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Review reports and data from various sources
* Review and assess health/medical conditions and the impact of reported health/medical conditions on the subject’s functioning.
* Review information on public health topics, including infectious disease trends and provide assessments on the outlook and potential impact of these issues on U.S. national security.
* Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations (Assessments will be primarily in writing with some oral briefing required)
* Communicate effectively with non-medical readers and ability to work in a multidisciplinary group composed of analyst, physicians, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and non-clinicians
* Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
* Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
* Detail oriented
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (_INCLUDES CERTIFICATE & LICENSES_)
* M.D. or D.O.
* Board Certified in Primary Care Medicine, Public Health Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Geriatrics, or Oncology
* Minimum 2 years clinical experience
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
* Review and assess health/medical conditions in writing and in oral briefings
* Subject Matter Expertin any of the following medical disciplines: primary care medicine, public health medicine, infectious diseases, geriatrics, and oncology
* Doctor of Medicine or better
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
* Medical Doctor
* Written Communication
* Verbal Communication
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.