United Air Temp
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: United Air Temp has been providing Residential HVAC service in the DC Metropolitan area since 1931. Since our inception, United Air Temp has grown from a small town in Erie, Pennsylvania to a multi-state operation including Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida. United Air Temp has expanded to 28 branches and 3 installation departments. Our mission at United Air Temp is to create an environment where talented people, with like-minded goals can grow and achieve great things. It is our purpose to build a national company that will endure for our customers and associates. We strive to set and achieve higher standards consequently changing the industry to which we belong.
United Air Temp is a production-based company with rapid advancement potential. Even during the current economy, our company is still growing. We offer a stable work environment that offers jobs security and many opportunities for careers advancement. Learn how to train, mentor, and develop yourself and others with our in-house training facility. We offer hands on training and on-the-job training that has been approved by the VA Board of Contractors. With great benefits that include; 401K Retirement plan, health care, dental insurance, Federal credit union availability and banking options.
CATEGORY: Skilled Trades
Looking for a new career or career change?
Interested in learning a trade while employed with a company that has unlimited opportunity for both financial and career growth?
If so, we’d like to hear from you!
We are a Large Residential Plumbing/HVAC company in the DC Metropolitan area that seeks driven, career-oriented individuals.
Established in 1931, we are a successful production-based company that provides training, education, and rapid advancement potential. We only promote from within the company.
* successfully complete our rigorous entry-level 3-week training program, with an emphasis in customer service, plumbing skills, and sales
* learn how to train, mentor, and develop yourself and others
* THIS IS A HANDS-ON POSITION AND REQUIRES PLUMBING WORK IN THE FIELD. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICE POSITION.
* 401K, medical and dental packages
* Paid holidays and vacation
* Company vehicle
* Paid training
* Plumbing State Licensing/Certifications
*Flat rate pay averaging 35-45k+ first year
*bonuses & incentives
*100% employee-owned with potential stock options
30-40k+ potential first year, 80k-100k potential in 2-3 years
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Requirements:
*No prior Plumbing experience needed
*Able to lift 100 lbs 18″
*Own basic hand tools
* U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
* Sales experience preferred
* Mechanical/Plumbing aptitude a plus
* Valid driver’s license with a clean record
* All candidates will be subject to criminal background checks
LOCATION: VA, Alexandria
SHIFT: -not applicable-