West Des Moines, Iowa
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ‘Personal Cell’ or ‘Cellular’ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver a world class Business Process Management (BPM) services to the Wells Fargo Human Resources group.
Key responsibilities include:
– Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-LOB, enterprise-wide process design and re-engineering initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the effort in a matrix leadership environment
– Develop improvement approaches, within businesses and across lines of businesses, that are both holistic and customer focused and drive an understanding of Wells Fargo business processes and workflow; and also identify and help prioritize new initiatives to drive business strategy, mitigate potential risks and control gaps, financial return, and/or positive customer impact.
– Develop root cause analysis and associated business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
• Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements – Including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Provide advanced statistical analysis for business leaders, project teams, and managers as required to ensure we are managing the process and producing the designed results.
• May include the direct management of process analysts and consultants.
• Share lessons learned and best practices with others throughout the organization when appropriate.
Partner & Collaborate
-Consult with leaders and front-line team members to understand, assess, influence, and create alternatives for consideration that drive business efficiency, effectiveness and improve the employee and manager experience.
– Provide assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language. Including the development of new process improvement techniques and services.
– Consult on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
– Work with Project Manager(s) and/or Sponsors to ensure Six Sigma/LEAN activities, deliverables, and tools are integrated in the project plan when appropriate.
– Collaborate and partner with other HR and/or enterprise programs or initiatives to help advance the goals of those efforts while advancing the culture of operational excellence.
– Provide thought leadership in the area of process and continuous improvement and/or operational excellence.
– Drive business awareness of quality/process methodology and may coach teams in LEAN/Six Sigma, Continuous Process Improvement or Enterprise Process Engineering process, tools and techniques.
Other Desired Qualifications
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr – Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road – Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St – Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.