A non-profit organization is seeking a Property Maintenance Coordinator for a part-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Evaluate, recommend, and perform skilled and unskilled maintenance duties and improvements
· Ensure building compliance with current federal, state, and local regulations
· Review external quotes for accuracy and performance ability
· Implement a monitoring system to track maintenance and janitorial supplies
· Attend staff and department meetings and participate in decision-making
· Perform other duties as required
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED; some additional maintenance, vocational, or technical training is preferred
· Must have at least 2 years of building maintenance experience
· Must have knowledge of plumbing, electrical, drywall, as well as building compliance codes
· Must work well independently and as a member of a team
· Must be safety conscious
· Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.