Kansas City, Missouri
Property Manager / Community Manager
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation. We’re seeking an experienced Property Manager for the property management Industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As the Property Manager, you will help supervise and help oversee the day-to-day operations of the community. The Property Manager will be responsible for the overall well being and productivity of the community and office/maintenance team. The Property Manager position will report to the regional manager and requires leadership and team management experience.
General Job Duties
· Work with prospective and current residents to resolve concerns and ensure customer satisfaction
· Coordinate the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies.
· Plan yearly budget, code and pay invoices, complete monthly reports
· Ensure sales and maintenance team are meeting necessary goals
· Post rents, follow the eviction & move-out processes
· Achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents.
Property Manager Requirements
· Onsite apartment management experience required
· Property management software knowledge (Yardi, OneSite, BlueMoon, etc.)
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers, vendors and customers
· Conflict management experience
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.