Extraordinary opportunity to join an established, well capitalized, family owned, and growing real estate company and play a key role in the company•s ongoing success and growth.
This is a dynamic position that requires a self-starter that can operate seamlessly between the office and the properties, maintaining strong relationships with retail tenants and the company team members. The Property Manager will report to the Senior Property Manager.
Some of the general responsibilities include:
• Providing outstanding customer service to tenants, responding to tenant communication, resolving tenant lease concerns, and facilitating maintenance requests. Facilitation of positive relations to promote tenant retention.
• Monitor tenant lease obligations, including rent collections, tenant insurance certificates, maintenance requirements and gross sales reports.
• Financial responsibilities include reviewing monthly rent ups to ensure accurate billings, review income statements and prepare quarterly narratives for investor reports, review budgets, provide recommendations on expenses and capital improvements for budgets, settle accounts with tenants.
• Tour and inspect properties regularly. Ensure vacant spaces show well, and that building exteriors are in good condition with maximum curb appeal. Manage and retain third-party vendors for snow removal, landscaping, roof, HVAC, and other service contracts. Work closely with ownership and project management to oversee tenant build-out or property capital improvements to ensure objectives are met.
• Supervise vendors, develop, and negotiate scope of services, contract administration and manage multi-level construction projects.
• Verify lease abstracts are correct, monitor lease compliance and issue commencement letters.
• Special Projects and research as needed.
• Bachelor•s Degree and minimum of 3 years experience as a Property Manager of commercial property or properties. May accept an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in building operations, financial operations, budgeting, and tenant relations
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, interpret, and abstract leases.
• Strong customer-service skills.
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work both independently and with teams.
• Rewarding compensation
• Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Unlimited PTO AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.