Salt Lake City, Utah
Long Okura, P.C., is a Utah Family Law Firm. We have been in business since 2004. Rebecca Long Okura is the managing attorney; she has been litigating since 2000. The firm currently has 3 lawyers; with one attorney acting as an attorney-mediator. We focus on divorce, paternity, grandparent’s rights, mediation services, adoption, and other family law issues. We also do Estate Planning, Probate litigation and some Small Business work.
We try to maintain a cutting edge on technology, marketing, and in-house processes. We are incredibly systems-oriented. All things have a process to be followed and all processes arise from specific goals and standards that we have. We want to excel in our performance, have happy clients, and have happy employees. We have found that organization and systematic problem-solving improves all of these things and also increases revenue.
– Maintain records and prepare reports for Managing Attorney
– Keep extensive notes on all client contacts
– Enter attorney time into database
– Act as assistant to Managing Attorney and Associate Attorneys
– Answer phones, direct calls, and take care of clients
– Greet guests entering the firm
– Maintain filing systems
– Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences
– Maintain office procedures and routines
– Control confidential materials and documents
– High School Diploma (or equivalent)
– Some college is preferred
– Must be available to open the office at 8:45 a.m. every day
– Fluent English (Spanish or Mandarin fluency would be helpful)
– Works well with others
– Well organized
– Excellent communication skills
– Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
– Good proficiency with Word, Excel, and web-browser based applications
– Follow the firm’s internal process independently
$16-19 per hour
Part-Time, 25 hours / per week
Starts as a part-time position, but we are looking to quickly grow this position into a full-time position if we get the right person for our firm. When the position becomes full-time, health benefits and an IRA contribution 3% match are offered.
2. Cover Letter explaining why you think you would do well in this position.
3. Names, numbers, and title of three professional recommendations.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.