Long Branch, New Jersey
Ref ID: 02762765
Compensation: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly
If you are capable of maintaining a positive attitude while managing several projects at once, you may be the candidate this position requires. OfficeTeam has an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist at a growing Non-Profit company. Sharpen your skill set at a dynamic company while growing your career in this fantastic opportunity. This long-term Receptionist position is a great opportunity for applicants seeking temporary work in the Long Branch, New Jersey area.
– Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
– Order office and kitchen supplies
– Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
– Create a welcoming environment for visitors
– Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
– Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Oversee and answer all incoming phone calls
– Detailed and have the ability work independently
– Receptionist Duties experience desired
– Strong organization skills
– Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
– Incoming phone call management skills required
– Strong customer service and office administrative skills
– Confident, quick-witted, resourceful, solution-oriented and tech-savvy
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.