Des Plaines, Illinois
Ref ID: 01763427
Compensation: $16.15 to $18.70 hourly
Frequently acclaimed for its excellent work environment, this role is a great opportunity to develop new skills and expand your career path. This Receptionist position is a great opportunity for applicants looking for long-term temporary-to-full-time employment in the Des Plaines, Illinois area.
– Put in orders for office
– Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
– Oversee and answer all incoming phone calls
– Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
– Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
– Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Be a welcoming presence for visitors
– Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
– Strong attention to detail
– efficient, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
– Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Outlook
– Mail processing experience preferred
– Comprehensive knowledge of mail distribution
– Strong familiarity with Answering Inbound Calls
– Answering Inbound Calls experience preferred
– Direct Phone Calls experience
– Proven knowledge of NetSuite
– Highly organized and self-motivated
This career opportunity is available only through OfficeTeam. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Receptionist that is driven to grow their career and advance their skill set. This position may fill up fast so don’t delay in contacting us!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.