Ref ID: 00846801
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
We currently have a long-term part-time opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This successful and thriving company offers a career-building work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Mesa, Arizona region. Are you a hard worker who can tackle multiple projects at the same time while keeping a smile? Then this Receptionist position is right up your alley.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Have strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
– Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Welcoming visitors
– Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
– Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
– Submit orders for office and kitchen supplies
– Handle and route all incoming phone calls
– Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience desired
– Great attention to detail
– Energetic, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
– Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
– Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
– Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
This career opportunity is available primarily through OfficeTeam. Contact us today- this is an excellent career opportunity for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.