Ref ID: 02660692
Compensation: $14.25 to $15.00 hourly
To learn if this Receptionist position is a good fit for you, apply now with OfficeTeam. If you are someone who is experienced and highly-skilled in communication, then this position at a dynamic company may be a great fit for you. You may be a great fit for this position if you are a driven self-starter that enjoys handling multiple projects with a great attitude. A temporary-to-full-time Receptionist position, offered on a long-term basis, is currently available at a company based in the Wellesley, Massachusetts area.
How you will make an impact
– Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
– Be a welcoming presence for visitors
– Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
– Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
– Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
– Managing all incoming phone calls
– Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
– Optimistic, perceptive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
– Foundational knowledge in customer service
– Solid understanding of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
– Strong familiarity with Confirm Appointments
– Deliver Messages experience required
– Front Desk Duties experience highly desired
– Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
– Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
– 2+ years of related experience
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
This employment opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact us today- this is an excellent career opportunity for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.