Ref ID: 04664291
Compensation: $12.35 to $14.30 hourly
To learn if this Receptionist position is a good fit for you, apply now with OfficeTeam. A highly-regarded company is searching for an individual that is highly-skilled with excellent communication skills. You may be a great fit for this position if you are a driven self-starter that enjoys handling multiple projects with a great attitude. This Receptionist position is offered on a short-term temporary and is located in the Vienna, Virginia area.
What you get to do every single day
– Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
– Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
– Create a welcoming environment for visitors
– Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
– Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Answering all incoming phone calls
– Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
– Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Incoming phone call management skills desired
– Customer service and office administrative skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– 1+ years of related experience
– Alpha 6,000 – 8,000 kph experience
– achievement oriented, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
– Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
This career opportunity is available only through OfficeTeam. Give us a call today! This is an admirable career move for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed in their field!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.