Ref ID: 00666326
Compensation: $12.35 to $14.30 hourly
This Receptionist position may be a great fit for you! Apply now with OfficeTeam. If you have great communication skills, you may be right for this position at this admired and prolific company. You may be a great fit for this position if you are a driven self-starter that enjoys handling multiple projects with a great attitude. A company in the Fairfield, Connecticut area has an opening for a Receptionist on a short-term temporary basis.
If you are interested, please send resumes to or call our office at
– Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Answering all incoming phone calls
– Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
– Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
– Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
– Welcoming visitors
– Order office and kitchen supplies
– Wide ranging experience with Assists Visitors
– Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience desired
– Quality experience with Administrative Office
– Earlier work involving Direct Visitors
– Previous experience working with Appropriate Documentation
– Good understanding of On-site Visitors
– Multi-line Phone Systems experience preferred
– Phone Coverage experience
– Practical knowledge of filing
– Well-founded grasp of Phone Inquiries
– Direct Phone Calls experience
– Proven knowledge of Phone Etiquette
– Command of Inbound Telephone Calls
– General familiarity with Phone Messages
– Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
– Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
– Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
This position is available only through OfficeTeam. Are you a passionate Receptionist that is growth-focused? Contact us today to be considered for this amazing growth-oriented opportunity.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.