Hewlett, New York
Ref ID: 02837634
Compensation: $15.20 to $17.60 hourly
We currently have a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This original and stable company offers a rewarding work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in Levittown, New York. Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then this Receptionist position is for you.
What you get to do every day
– Oversee and answer all incoming phone calls
– Create a welcoming environment for visitors
– Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
– Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
– Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
– Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
– Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Upbeat, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
– Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
– Strong organization skills
– Customer service and office administrative skills
– Foundational knowledge in Answering Inbound Calls
– Previous experience working with navigating basic office equipment and protocols
– Good understanding of Collecting Payments
– Demonstrated knowledge of Answering Inquiries
– Distribute Messages experience highly preferred
– Comprehension of Basic Computer Skills
– Basic Computer Skills experience highly valued
– Solid understanding of Receptionist Duties
– Part-Time Receptionist experience required
– Strong familiarity with switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
– Adeptness in Answering Inbound Calls
– Earlier work involving Email Correspondence
– Experience with Spanish Language
– General familiarity with Deliver Messages
– Answering Inquiries experience highly desired
– Practical knowledge of Detailed Messages
– Background working with Forward Messages
This position is available only through OfficeTeam. Contact us today- this is an exceptional opportunity that offers career growth for a driven and passionate Receptionist.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.