Ref ID: 01711002
Compensation: $13.30 to $15.40 hourly
OfficeTeam has a PART TIME Receptionist position available at an established company located in TIPTON, IA. The ideal candidate would be well-spoken and experienced with receptionist, general office, or customer service experience. Advance your career and develop new skills at a constantly ranked fantastic company to work for! A short-term temporary Receptionist position has become available at a company located in the Tipton, Iowa area.
How you will make an impact
– Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
– Welcoming visitors
– Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Managing all incoming phone calls
– Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
– Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
– Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
– Expertise in Schedule Appointments
– Confident, quick-witted, resourceful, solution-oriented and tech-savvy
– Customer service and office administrative skills
– Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
This career opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact Abbey Koerperich today at ! This is an excellent career opportunity for a part time Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.