Mount Clemens, Michigan
Ref ID: 02711459
Compensation: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly
To learn if this Receptionist position is a good fit for you, apply now with OfficeTeam. This reputable company has an opening for a highly-skilled and well-spoken candidate to join their team. The ideal candidate would be a motivated, positive individual that enjoys multi-tasking and handling several projects at once. A temporary Receptionist position, offered on a short-term basis, is currently available at a company based in the Mount Clemens, Michigan area.
– Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
– Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
– Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
– Be a welcoming presence for visitors
– Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
– Managing all incoming phone calls
– Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
– Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
– Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
– Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
– Deep understanding of Inbound Telephone Calls
– Well-founded grasp of Schedule Appointments
– Wide ranging experience with Personal Tax Returns
– Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience
– Quality experience with Annual Tax
– Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience desired
– Practical knowledge of Schedule Meetings
– Daily Schedule experience
– Proven knowledge of Delivery Schedule
– General familiarity with Schedule Changes
– Direct Phone Calls experience
– Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
– Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
This employment opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Receptionist that is driven to grow their career and advance their skill set. This position may fill up fast so don’t delay in contacting us!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.