Strategic Staffing Solutions
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Three years administrative or reception experience, including customer service experience working with both internal and external customers, scheduling, and making appointments and travel arrangements, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Typing: 35 wpm with 95% accuracy.
* College coursework or degree desired.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
* Time management expertise in a deadline-driven environment.
* Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
* Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Software applications (Excel, Word, Windows).
* Acts as the first point of contact for Human Resources office by answering phones, greeting internal and external customers, notifying HR colleagues of visitors, and responding to employment verifications
* Works with staffing specialist and/or recruiter to do verification of employment or reference checks.
* Coordinates the opening and closing of job jackets (documentation and system).
* Schedules interviews and/or travel arrangements for candidates as requested by Staffing Specialist or Recruiter.
* Administers pre-employment skills testing.
* Inputs applicant data to conduct background checks.
* Prepares new hire offer letters/packets.
* Issues and/or coordinates ID photo and key cards for employees (regular and temporary).
* Inputs new hire information into HRIS (Lawson).
* Prepares and/or images new hire paperwork for employee’s personnel file.
* Coordinates new employee orientation (scheduling, ordering food, preparing packets, etc.).
* May order office supplies for HR Office utilizing PeopleSoft.
* Copy and/or fax materials as necessary or requested.
* May also provide limited support to HR Consultants.
– provided by Dice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.