Providence, Rhode Island
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Providence, RI
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
* $19.50/hr starting wage
* $4000 Sign On Bonus for Fully Licensed Drivers*
* $500 Sign On Bonus for non-CDL Drivers*
* Paid Training*
* As you gain experience with the company, you can make up to $25.39/hr driving!*
* Time off during school holidays
* Child Ride Along Program (1 yr and older)
* 5 1/2 hour guarantee per day
* Eligible for unemployment during school vacations and summer months
* Great opportunities for extra work
* Conditions may apply, please see location for details. Bonuses expire 3/13/2021
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
* Safely transports passengers
* Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
* Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
* Good verbal communication skills
* At least 21 years old
* Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
* Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.