First Student is Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Indianapolis, IN – $21/HR Starting Wage & a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
* First Student is making it easier to get back to work. Our commitment to our Drivers is always a top priority, especially during times of uncertainty. Current and newly hired Drivers will be compensated for 30 hours/week during Covid-related school district closures after completing all hiring and training requirements.*
First Student Indianapolis is Hosting Walk-In Application Events! Join us Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at 2503 West Lambert Indianapolis, IN 46221. Fill out an application and schedule an interview with our recruitment team! Social Distancing, PPE and all other state guidelines will be adhered to during this event. Or apply online at any time and our team will be reaching out with next steps!
1560 W Raymond St, Indianapolis, IN, 46221
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
* $21/HR Starting Wage!
* $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!*
* Paid CDL Training Provided.
* No Nights or Weekends
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
* Safely transports passengers
* Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
* Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
* Good verbal communication skills
* At least 21 years old
* Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
* Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love. And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
* Conditions apply. Bonus expires 3.31.2021. Must be fully trained by March 31st 2021. Training can take approximately 3-4 weeks.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.