Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with the leading medical research center in the world. We are seeking an individual to work as a Scientific Program and Operations Analyst at the National Institutes of Health in Rockville, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
– Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
– Optional health, vision, and dental plans
– Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K plan.
– Access to NIH’s unparalleled resources and niche scientific initiatives
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
(1) Analyze organizational priorities and provides a wide range of liaison, coordination, and analysis services to support program and/or administrative functions.
(2) Analyze program processes to identify issues and develop recommendations for improvement; draft standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines for implementation of programmatic activities.
(3) Participate in the organization and process related to the clearance of scientific manuscripts, informational booklets, handouts, slide presentations, editorials, commentaries, and other communications produced by Institute staff; identify critical, sensitive, controversial, and other potentially problematic science research policy issues (e.g., misplaced policy statements) and work with staff on revisions as necessary.
(4) Assist with answering requests for identifiable records from a broad range of audiences; coordinate responses and redact materials where appropriate; ensure FOIA requests are handled in a complete and timely manner.
(5) Assist in the preparation of responses for the signature of Institute or higher-level officials and requests for information; compose responses to a wide range of inquiries on issues and topics related to the Institute’s mission and programs. Ensure that all correspondence prepared by the Institute is timely, responsive, consistent, and conforms to accepted standards for style, content, and format.
(6) Assist in the preparation and/or editing of presentations for the Director in conjunction with Science Policy and Evaluation Branch (SPE) colleagues and leadership. Ensure presentations contain adequately detailed information, vetted for scientific quality, and are written with the audience in mind.
(7) Work with program staff and other Office of Science Policy, Planning and Communications (OSPPC) staff to update the content and organization of the Institute’s website. Ensure that the information is consistent in style and format with similar web pages and respond in an efficient manner to staff requests for content updates.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
(1) Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with preferably 1 year of relevant experience.
(2) Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
(3) Strong written and oral communications skills.
(4) Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
(5) Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
When you apply, please know a Kelly Government Solutions Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you directly, if your skills and experience match the requirements of this position.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Even if you aren’t contacted for this position, you are still part of our talent network. All Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, which expands your opportunities even further.
As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing the right thing for our talent and clients. We stand up for equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these build the foundation of our Talent Promise. With a focus on safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly’s Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a better way to work and live and to help discover what’s next.
It is obvious things are different than they were just a few months ago. Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our employees in this new working environment. Be well and stay strong.
Why Kelly ® ?
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It’s just another way we make the job search work for you.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.