Old Lyme, Connecticut
Why should you make the move to Subaru? Subaru is one of the most trusted brands in the automobile industry.
Adventure, exploration, and fun are our expertise.
We have been Kelley Blue Book’s Most Trusted brand for six years running, and we are continuing to grow and improve.
Our dealership and brand make a great working environment for Technicians to learn and grow.
We are seeking more Technicians to add to our team, and begin a long lasting career with Subaru. At Reynolds? Subaru, we will help you to grow your technical skills, while maintaining a work-life balance.
We provide a great company culture for all of our employees.
Reynolds? Subaru also takes part in the Subaru Love Promise initiative.
Subaru’s vision is to show love and respect to all people and the world we live in.
We uphold these values within our own dealership as well as in our community. Apply here to become a part of the journey. Technician Specific Benefits* 5-day work week
* Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Uniforms provided. Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop. Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Additional Benefits We Offer* 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
* Medical, Dental and Vision. Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time. Paid training
* Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Work-life balance. Growth opportunities
* No Sundays or major Holidays Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* ASE Certification preferred. B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* High school diploma or equivalent. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
* Drug screen required We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Hireology . Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location: Old Lyme, CT – 06371
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.