Altec Industries , Inc.
Why Join Altec?
Global Rental, a division of Altec, is currently looking for a Sr. Administrative Associate in Birmingham, AL (Corporate).
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries throughout the world. Global Rental offers rental equipment, units for sale and access to our “Storm Fleet,” providing access to our equipment when our customers need it most.
• Titles new equipment in the appropriate state, enters unit in database, issues license plate, cab card, and insurance card; sends to appropriate unit location
• Fills out OEM chassis warranty documentation.
• Files all unit purchase documentation to be scanned in Papervision.
• Prepares Bill of Sale, Warranty Exclusion, Limited Warranty documentation for all unit sales.
• Removes all sold units from internal database, OEM chassis suppliers and end registration.
• License plate retrieval/reassignment.
• All other duties as assigned.
Please apply directly on our website
U.S. Military Veterans and Spouses are Encouraged to Apply See
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• High School Diploma or GED required with three years administrative experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree accepted in lieu of experience
• Current valid Driver’s License
• PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing and other office management applications required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
Customer First – Enjoyment of Work – Family – Financial Stability – Integrity – People are our Greatest Strength – Quality – Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program – Retirement 401(k) Program – Vacation and Holidays – Flexible Spending Accounts – Tuition Assistance Program – Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program – Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.