Securitas Security Company, Inc.
Position Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: North Texas Area (Dallas)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Availability: Weekdays, 1st Shift
Wage Range: Negotiable
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Training
* Paid Vacation
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FREE Life Insurance
* Expanded EAP and Smart Dollar Support Programs for Life Changes and Personal Financial Management
* Tuition Reimbursement and Educational Partnership Discounts
* Diverse Work Experiences and Internal Development Opportunities
* Great team of 370,000+ employees
* Industry leader providing global and specialized services
* Established in 1850 as Pinkerton and in 1934 as Securitas AB
* Supports up to 1,200 employees in an HR capacity
* Recruits, onboards, and trains top talent
* Manages HR matters such as policy advisement, risk management, investigations
* Performs office functions such as assigning and maintaining uniform inventory and paying invoices
* Is organized, self-disciplined, and communicates timely and effectively at all levels
* Must be at least 18 years of age; Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Two or more years of progressive HR experience; security and operations experience is a plus
* Must be willing to pass drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.