Simpsonville, South Carolina
Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME
Primary duties and responsibilities:
– Managing, training, delegating and assisting with plant maintenance needs
– Auditing maintenance areas
– Auditing plant facility
– Coordinating maintenance worker’s efforts to ensure employer Machinery and buildings are maintained
– Responding to emergency calls for maintenance
– Managing and assisting with the set up and or removal of machinery
– Performing troubleshooting to help resolve maintenance issues on site and remotely.
– Communicate plans effectively both verbally and in writing
– Perform administrative tasks as required to include but not limited to record keeping, email correspondence, parts ordering and necessary research when needed.
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 9 hours
Monday – Friday, some Saturdays
Experience and working knowledge 480 volt systems, Motor Control Circuits and VFD controllers Experience with powered roller conveyor systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Experience and working knowledge of fabrication, cutting and welding. PLC experience is preferred but not required
Millwood Inc. designs, recommends and provides unit load products and services previously unavailable to customers that ensures a safe, cost-effective distribution of customer products and do so with integrity and character for our business and community.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.