We invest in great people. That’s why clients trust us with their real estate investments!
At Pinnacle, we consider our employees our most valuable asset. In fact, our number one key business objective is to attract and retain the best talent in the industry! At Pinnacle, the key to our continued success and competitive advantage is our people.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. We recognize that each employee is an individual with individual needs, lifestyles, and interests. Our benefits package was created with the flexibility to support employees who are at different places in their lives and careers.
Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. Pinnacle has ongoing employment opportunities at our headquarters in Seattle, our more than 40 branch office locations nationally and our many managed communities throughout the country.
Pinnacle is the national leader in third-party fee management of investment real estate encompassing multi-family, commercial space, affordable housing and military housing. Pinnacle is built on four basic principles:
At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. Guided by our principles and values, we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
About the job…..
Our Investment Managers are the cornerstone of our team. An Investment Manager is responsible for the tactical execution and communication of the company’s strategic direction to our various communities. This manager will have a proven track record in managing a diverse portfolio of properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager. Investment Managers work closely with Business Managers in their regions to ensure implementation and execution of all corporate policies and procedures.
• Investment Managers are business leaders responsible for developing and managing individual site business plans including investment objectives, compliance goals, marketing positioning, people, asset quality, and financial goals and objectives.
• At any given time, an Investment Manager should be able to describe the overall makeup: strengths, weaknesses and needs of each property in their given portfolio.
• Investment Managers are also responsible for review and approval of all property purchasing with complete adherence to the expense budget.
• Investment Managers are also business managers who mentor, coach, supervise and develop site staff.
• They will work with Business Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to ensure timely preparation of rent ready apartments to fully meet the demand of the market.
• They are ultimately responsible for property risk management, safety standards and employee and resident liability.
• They will help determine, implement and follow up on any corrective action plans for deficiencies found at properties.
• Investment Managers are also responsible for taking care of all escalated complaints from residents.
• A competitive spirit
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills
• Supervisory experience
• Warm, friendly and service-oriented philosophy
• High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
• Ability to train, develop, lead and mentor
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
• Extremely computer literate
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Customer-service driven
• Able to multitask
• Financials experience/experience working with a budget
• Minimum of a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of on-site property management experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in supervisory role and managing staff
• Experience in writing and maintaining budgets
• Proficient in Yardi property management software or other similar property management software.
• General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
• Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
If you are ready to work hard and be empowered and encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas and discover solutions to provide current and potential residents with unparalleled, world class customer service please send resumes to
If we determine there is a match with our position, you will be contacted directly by one of our hiring managers.